Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Reality.

I've been down roads that led to nothing but dead ends.
I've turned into openings that had no outlets.
I've walked into darkness with no trace of light.
I've done things with no purpose.
I've hurt just to feel, I've smiled just to heal.
I've drawn blood & tears just to know I'm alive.
All that is over now, I have the best thing I could possibly ask for.
People dream of having what I have,
so I continue to ask myself how I got it.
I would walk to every dead end as long as I'm with you.
Outlets don't need to exist as long as you're every opening.
The darkness doesn't matter because you are every light.
You are every purpose I could ever possibly need.
I no longer hurt because you give me every reason to smile.
Blood & tears show me nothing, because you make me feel alive.
My love for you is stronger than anything I could ever imagine.
All it takes is one glance from you & my day is made.
You see through my flaws & accept me for me,
I couldn't ask for anything more.
Somehow you find a way to look past everything
I've been through & give me a fresh start.
You give me the encouragement I need.
You pick me up when I'm down.
You're the strength for when I'm weak.
You open my eyes to everything so I can see clearly.
You see the best in me, whatever it may be.
You invest your faith into me for some reason.
You see things in me that no one else is capable of seeing.
You are my cause & explanation for it all,
nothing else matters anymore.
You are my other half, without you I am incomplete.
I am so blind to the world now, because I see everything in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment