Monday, September 12, 2011

If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

There are 6,470,818,671 people in this world.
I bet half of them would say they don't care.
They don't care about what exactly? It doesn't matter.
Anything; they would say they don't care about anything.
People go around living their lives like nothing matters.
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's okay to not care about some things.
It's perfectly fine to not obsess over every little thing.
My point is, you have to care about something.
When people tell me there's not a thing they care about,
I think to myself "Seriously? Why are you here?"
There is at least one thing in this world that every single person cares about.
Whether it's a person, a book, music, an item, a sport, something.
Everyone has a reason to live.
Every person has that one thing they live for.
Imagine yourself in a life or death situation.
Most people would do something to save themselves.
If you wouldn't, then you truly have nothing to live for.
You wouldn't mind dying.
But you do mind. You want to live.
There is something you have to live for, because if there wasn't,
You would already be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment